Saturday, December 17, 2005

Let the holiday traditions begin. I took Isabella to see Santa a few weeks ago, and it was fun. We did it at Market Mall. There they take your name and put you on a list then you get to go with your child to a play area and wait for them to call your name, like they do at restaurants when it's busy. We watched a movie, played with some fake snow, worked on crawling. And then it was our turn. I didn't want Belle and Santa to clash so I chose white instead of pink and everyont thought Belle was a little boy. Oh well. The Santa was very awkward and Belle was his last picture of the day, all he wanted to do was get out of there. So there wasn't any effort to make her smile, he didn't even talk to her. Hence the face. I thought of getting it done again, but this is a good memory, we can't erase what's less than picture perfect! So Merry 1st Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! I should get Abby's done - or is it too late?

Jen said...

Ok- I got Abby's done. Let me tell you- I've never seen Abby so afraid in her life!!! It had to go in the picture with them because Abby was seriously freaking out.

Amanda Brown said...

Remember when you and I got our picture taken with Santa back in the day? It was in the height of my greasy/homely/chubby phase. Scary times captured on film for eternity!