Tuesday, September 19, 2006


We've had a few rainy days here and Belle has been stuck in the house. Since it's become impossible for me to even think about touching my toes I'm not all that great at entertaining or keeping up with her anymore and so she has to find ways to entertain herself. She recently seems to have become addicted to Monsters Inc. She wont watch any of the Blues Clues we took on the road trip, I'm sure they are now worn out, but Monsters Inc is still her favorite. She bursts into laughter the first time Sully appears on the screen and actually sits completely still watching the first hour of it. Then she gets a little bored and starts pressing buttons inevitably ending up watching a portion in Spanish before I realize it doesn't sound quite right. It was adorable when she brought me the portable DVD player and then took a pillow to our recliner. I added the blanket to prop up the screen and then she snuggled in with her dolly and some Cheerios. I think this means we'll be skipping the "monster in my closet" stage!!

2 comments:

the Haazens :) said...

That's sweet! G hasn't seen that one yet, but has some books with the characters in them. He keeps saying that Sully is 'daddy' and then laughing...I haven't broken the news to John yet!

Jen said...

That's cute!

Abby's favorite these days is Beauty & the Beast. I hear "Mommy! Abby watcha da Beast?" about a dozen times a day.