Thursday, June 07, 2007

During Bible College I made some great friends and then when Bible College was over me and my fabulous friends were scattered all over the face of the earth. I've lost touch with a lot of people, managed to maintain a few friendships over the internet and have been able to see a few of these amazing people since school ended.

It's always great for me when two of my fabulous friends from school get married. That way there's only one place to visit to see two people! For the last few years I've been able to see some or all of the Quick family once a year. It's been such a blessing to be able to see their family grow, and Matt and Charity are the kind of friends that you can skip over the "catching up" small talk stuff after a long absence.

This time we got to see the whole Quick family and it was such a treat to have their kids play with ours. Cadence and Isabella hung out in the nursery together and after the service were holding hands to drag one another into mischief. They were fast friends and even though their visit was about a month ago Isabella still asks for Cady every now and then.

Brooklyn and Levi didn't get to say anything we could understand, but they really enjoyed each other's company. Those eyes of Brooklyn's sort of look like crying eyes, but she's really smiling. I think we may have a few future husbands to choose from for that little tyke. Levi is absolutely adorable and it was super great to get to meet him!

I can hardly wait for next year's visit and I'm sure my kids are excited too!

No comments: