Saturday, February 25, 2006

My little Mimic.
I have been puking a lot lately and I try to make sure that Isabella can't hear me or see me go to the bathroom to do it, but I do keep the door open so I can hear her should she pull a shelf onto herself or drown herself in water from the water cooler-again. I thought I was doing a good job, until today when she got into the bathroom and it took me a minute or two to get to her. I thought to myself "do I even have a clean shirt for her now that she's soaked to the elbows from playing in toilet water?" But when I got to the bathroom she wasn't playing in the water. Instead she was standing slightly bent over the bowl coughing into it. I guess she sees more than I think she does!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are you serious??!?!?! That is crazy that she picked up on that. Smart cookie.

kelle said...

Craziness!! It's funny what they will do, hey? But what a great reminder that we need to be VERY careful what we say and do around those precious little ones.