Thursday, April 06, 2006



Oy.

This picture really has nothing to do with the story, but isn't she just so cute in just her socks waiting for the bath?! What this picture doesn't show is that she bounces up and down going "na na na" (which I think means now), over and over again until we turn the water off at which point she claps and then lifts up her arms so we put her in.

But the story I wanted to share has not to do with the bath, but the bum. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and little miss over here let one rip, as soon as she started she smiled and as soon as she was done she giggled. Then Nick let one rip and she giggled for that too.

Oh my gosh, what have we done! We've already taught her to laugh when someone farts. Watch out future bible study groups, our girl is the prayer disrupter!

4 comments:

the Haazens :) said...

Hilarious!! Gid laughs at burps and farts, but I guess I let him get away with it cause we do the same! Someday I'll have to teach him the diff between 'at home' manners and 'in public' manners. Or should there even be a difference? So many questions, so few answers at this parenting game, but it is SO much fun to play!! T=)

Amanda Franks said...

So True, T. I will let her fart, and if it's bad manners owell, we don't laugh nearly enough!

Amanda Franks said...

I meant to say I will let her laugh at farts.

kelle said...

Too funny! I still laugh at farts...in fact I sometimes have a hard time stifling a giggle/laugh during prayer or a quiet moment.