Monday, January 01, 2007

For 2007 I resolve to write a post about these two adorable girls each week day. They definitely brighten each day here for us, and will do the same for you I'm sure.

Here's an endearing story about Isabella to start off the New Year right. The other morning Nick took Isabella downstairs while I slept in with Brooklyn. I fell in and out of sleep a few times then awakened noticing how quiet it was downstairs. I thought to myself 'I must run downstairs and see what magic Nick is doing to


keep her quiet, perhaps I can use his trick this week.'. I came downstairs to find Nick passed out on the couch and Isabella quietly unwrapping and devouring a bag of Hershey's Kisses. She ate half the bag. I don't think I'll use that trick.

Brooklyn isn't doing many mischievous things yet, but she has begun cooing and talking. She can wriggle all around her playmat. She rolls up on to each of her sides and has begun pulling herself into sitting positions while we have her on an angle. That girl is strong! She's begun to make 'eye contact', (I'm not sure what she sees yet, but she finds someone and waits for them to notice her), then she smiles hugely. Isabella causes her to smile all the time!

Tune in tomorrow for another great moment.

No comments: