Friday, January 12, 2007

Three Months Old
Brooklyn is now 3 months old! That information is completely surreal to me and for some reason hard for me to comprehend. On the one hand she seems so new, and on the other she seems to have always been a part of the family. I can't imagine our lives without her.
She is doing all the normal three month old things, especially being held. She just loves to be in someone's arms at every given moment. I can't get over it. Isabella loved to be with us all the time, but in her own space. Brooklyn wails as soon as we put her down.
But put her down we do and she sleeps through the night for 11-12 hours. She has begun to play on both her tummy and back in her Ocean Wonders 3 in1 Playmat and Tunnel, (the best toy we have ever purchased). She has started to stretch out of the fetal position while in the bath tub and melts us all with her coos and smiles.
This week Brooklyn has been pulling herself to 90 degrees, which amazes me. I know that most babies are doing these feats at this age, but for some reason I am amazed daily at her abilities.
Brooklyn is great. It's so nice that she's exiting the blob stage and entering the fun one! I'm so happy the next few months will find rolling over, sitting in a high chair and more slobber than one can wipe up! Yay!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful little girl.

the Haazens :) said...

Yay Brooklyn!! You can add 'totally adorable' to that list of things she can do at 3 months=)