Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Two Months Old.

Isabella at two months old was 8 lbs 13oz and 21.5 inches long. She didn't do much growing and it still amazed me the way the 0-3 month old clothes still seemed big on her. The above picture is of her on May 11, 2005. Before her immunizations, (hence the lack of tear stained cheeks).

Isabella did a great job at her immunizations. Ofcourse she screamed while there was a needle stuck in her leg, but she calmed down right away, and she loved seeing all the other children in the waiting room. I love this picture of her because it's so candid.

Honestly, I think Isabella is going to be a swimmer. I hope so. Now, I may be naive, but I think that it's a fair bit cheaper than dance lessons, or lacrosse, or rugby or ringette. Ofcourse when she is the leading scorer in the WNBA I'll be kicking myself.

These two pictures remind me of how little and yet how amazing babies are. Belle barely reaches Nick's belly button when she sits in his lap here, but given the chance, even at only two months she does her best to support herself on her legs. Amazing. So tiny and yet she's a complete person.
Some of my favorite moments in our first two months together of course don't have any pictures, but these two represent how quickly Belle learns new things, and just how much she loves her poppa.
On the left here is Belle's first road trip which we took to St. Albert for National Scrapbooking day and a baby shower. It was a lot of fun, although Belle cried a lot. She wasn't used to being around people yet. The thing I love about these two pictures are the facial expressions. She has so many good ones and is mastering the "people's eyebrow"!!

No comments: