Sunday, November 13, 2005

Belle has a tonne of fun in front of a mirror. I put the mirror on the floor when I have things to do and need to know Belle will be occupied. She laughs at herself, plays pat-a-cake with her reflection. She even bursts into peels of laughter when she first notices herself in the mirror. It's a lot of fun. Sometimes I can angle the mirror in such a way that she can also see me while she's playing and I'm working away. I like that it's another way we can be can be in the same room but each do our own thing. I wonder what it's going to be like when Belle realizes that that is here in the mirror. Will she react differently than when she thinks it's a friend? I also hope that she always has a smile on her face when she looks in the mirror, that it never makes her feel less beautiful than she really is.

No comments: