Sunday, November 13, 2005

HER LATEST TRICK!
I don't have a picture of this that hasn't come out very blurry. But Belle learned to clap this weekend! My friend Amanda Brown stopped by and was showing her how to do it while saying "clap, clap, clap". Well the next day Belle started doing it on her own! She used to kinda knock her fists together in an effort to clap, but now she's got the whole movement down. It's so cute when she does it because she gets a huge grin and keeps clapping until you clap along or say "Good job!".

2 comments:

jacko492 said...

I've seemed to hit a wall while trying to put up a site of my own which is about Digital Cameras and I started looking through Blogs for ideas. Mine is about digital cameras of course. I liked the way you presented your. Nice Job ! ---Jack---

Jen said...

That is so cute! Way to go little Belle.